Skype
Leqver

Sincerity Of Obscurity - 4 Sincerity Of Obscurity - 4

And as I walked into this cave..what sort of cave is this, filled with light yet shrouded in the darkness..its mouth opened wide in beckoning my curiosity inward. Steps unheard and gravel unturned as I hadn't needed to walk, I was already inside...where am I..These walls were not enclosing, yet I was sealed inside. The air remained still, yet filled with life. I hadn't spoken a word, yet I heard so many of my own..

It was myself.

Where are you..?

Sincerity Of Obscurity - 8 Sincerity Of Obscurity - 8

BUT WHO WAS VOID?

Congrats again, another revitalizing piece of yours made well and with lasting tranquility.

As with Druidtton, this was the first music piece I'd listened to after the website was remade and I am glad it is so. The depth and language you speak with music is remarkable, even in the more simplistic of songs.

Bravo! (F)

I. Love. You. (F)

Thankyou for listening! *Kiss*

To answer your question, my love. The void is not a person, but that of what makes a person. <3

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Am I the only one who is reminded of Caramel Dance

I mean, it sounds like it a little bit. ^^ Nice bouncy, fun melody you have going here.

It does get repetitive though, but other than that it's alright.

Virtuism Virtuism

Quite enjoyable.

I can picture myself walking through gardens of unknown plants, noting the massive shapes as well as all the tiniest intricacies; looking at how grey and saddened they all are as I bring forth electricity from my own mind, painting them all into glorious existance. I would scale the trees, leaping branches and feel the wind rustling my hair and clothes before I climb to the peak of the tallest, my eyes wandering among the grey plains before me not yet touched by the beauty of colours..

I have to say, some of the voices were not to my taste (ex. "What the hell is wrong with you") only because I didn't see how it fit, but that is all.

I quite like this one. Good show, good show. Electronic sounds tend to hurt my ears, as do some of the pitchier notes on this, but they are in wonderful harmony with each other. Bravo. :D

Reali-tGlitch responds:

That is an image I never really imagined from this. Quite an interpretation you have. And idk; the voices just kinda worked for me. Not the second one so much, but the first one definitely.

AA - Ashes AA - Ashes

I can feel this painted picture.

Ashes to ashes.
Dust to dust.
We must save our asses.
From these people who lust.
For our own sake.
For our own sweat.
Give nothing to take.
Naught for regret.
For they will find you.
They will fly down.
Killing you all.
Destroying this town.
This town that once was.
This town that once strived.
See what this government does.
To keep yourself alive.

AphoticAthanasy responds:

O____________________________________
__________________O Very nice. You even extended on my poem. I forgot about that poem.

Glad you liked it. :3

Sincerity Of Obscurity - 3 Sincerity Of Obscurity - 3

As it is.

"But, oh moon, why are you crying
No, please don't cry, I'll sing you a lullaby..."

The world jumps, we love you dear
Imagined your love, your love is ours
We will come to find you, miss, please do not be shy
Full of promising celestial bliss and light
What is this light, for we cannot call it our own
What is not mine is not yours nor can it be
We leave you, pity the soul who should care

But, dear moon, why are you crying

Why are you crying..

Insanctuary responds:

That was really beautiful. :o I'm glad my song brought such emotion.

&amp;quot;Feel Good&amp;quot; loop "Feel Good" loop

I like these simple tunes, y'know.

It made me feel a little more upbeat (pun anyone?), so nice one. :D It's a favorite now.

Chizrah7 responds:

Haha that's what i was going for! Thanks for the review :D

Put This In Your Game Put This In Your Game

Catchy.

I can picture walking around a city listening to this.

Own song: Snow Temple (TLOZ) Own song: Snow Temple (TLOZ)

This really gave me chills at first..

I though it was going to be a remix of the Snowpeak theme at first on Twilight Princess (reminds me of it in the beginning), it sounds lovely!

My brain hurts My brain hurts

I don't know what to say about this except...

...I've never heard anything but music from the audio portal. Listening to this is good for a change. If I find the right software, I might want to use this in a flash game sometime. Keep it up.